103/245 Pacific Highway, North Sydney NSW 2060
SOLD - Modern, convenient 1 bedroom investment opportunity at rear of Montrose building
Showcasing all the essentials of an ultimate convenience lifestyle, this impressive 'as-new' designer apartment is peacefully set at the rear of 'Montrose', a modern security complex just a short stroll to North Sydney's CBD and Crows Nest cafes with buses, trains and parks nearby.
Combining light-filled interiors with sleek contemporary finishes this represents a solid investment for the astute buyer.
- Superb investment property offering strong rental potential
- Fresh and bright interiors feature an open plan design
- Modern gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances & dishwasher
- Generous separate bedroom with study nook & built-in robes
- Seamless flow to a sunny enclosed balcony with glass louvres
- Air conditioning, video intercom and lift access
- Expansive common rooftop with outdoor cinema and entertaining area
- Ideally located less than 4kms to Sydney's CBD
- Walk to rail, Express City buses and North Sydney's business hub
With a spacious well-designed floor plan and an ideal location, this apartment is a great opportunity for the investor or first home buyer in an ultra convenient location just an easy stroll to North Sydney's CBD and Crows Nest cafes with buses, trains and parks all moments from the doorstep.
Water Rates: $185 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $259 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $779 p/q approx.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity or if we can be of assistance to you with your own property needs, please get in touch with Simon Platt at The Property Gallery on 0422 289 400.
Proudly marketed by The Property Gallery - 0422 289 400
Sales - Rentals - Projects (across Sydney Metro)
|Air conditioning||Loads of storage||Built in wardrobes|
|Rear of building||Close to transport||Gas Stove|
|Pets allowed||North east aspect||Garden Outlook|