1101/43 Shoreline Drive, Rhodes, NSW 2138
97m2 On Title, Water & City Views, Great Lifestyle Location
Ideally positioned in the most convenient location of the idyllic waterside village of Rhodes, this eleventh floor security apartment within renowned Phoenix building, benefits from three picturesque aspects (East, South & West). Well-presented with light filled interiors the apartment offers a wonderfully comfortable and convenient lifestyle.
Right next to the waterfront cafes, restaurants, and the footbridge to future Wentworth Point Marina Square Shopping Centre, rapid buses and trains to the CBD.
• Generous 81sqm apartment (55sqm internal & 31sqm balcony)
• Enjoying three aspects with spectacular views of the city skyline, harbour bridge and the surrounding landscape and waterways
• Full length sliding glass doors maximizing lights & allows complete in/outdoor integration to the wraparound balcony
• Bright interiors, expansive living/dining, open plan gas kitchen, stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops
• Spacious bedroom with built-in robe, internal laundry room with extra storage
• Air conditioning, video intercom, secure carspace and storage cage
• Only 5 mins walk to the train station, moment walk to the shopping centre & stroll to the waterfront, gym, park & all other amenities.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity or if we can be of assistance to you with your own property needs, please get in touch with Simon Platt at The Property Gallery on 0422 289 400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Air conditioning||Bath||Built in wardrobes|
|11th floor position||Close to transport||Gas Stove|
|Intercom||Internal Laundry||South eastern aspect|
|Pets allowed||Secure Parking & storage cage||Spectacular CBD & urban views|