2/6 Woodlands Road, Taren Point NSW 2229
Rare waterfront sanctuary, upper duplex with house-like proportions
Taking a premier north facing waterfront position at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this full brick upper duplex provides an excellent opportunity to capitalise on a rarely offered position with a glistening Botany Bay backdrop, perfect for the downsizer with low maintenance living over a well proportion house-like floor plan.
Enhanced by panoramic northern bay views and gentle sea breezes offering peaceful convenience in a quiet enclave, just minutes from foreshore reserves, retail hubs, schools and the village delights of Sylvania Waters and surrounding shire.
- Single level design with combined living spaces opening to a large balcony
- Sun bathed terrace with extensive water views across the bay to the CBD
- Large timber gas kitchen, fireplace, main bathroom with spa, internal laundry & 2nd wc
- Three double bedrooms , main with built-in robes
- Well presented with ample scope to upgrade to your own taste
- Full brick construction, total area on title 227sqm and only 2 in the strata
- Single lock up garage and front courtyard, secure entry
- Within a short drive of Cronulla Beach and Miranda Westfield
In one of the peninsula’s premier blue ribbon addresses, this exclusive location is tightly held and provides a wonderful opportunity with scope for further improvement.
|INSPECTION||Thurs & Sat 9:30am to 10.00am|
|AUCTION||Saturday 5th October, 10.00am, Onsite|
|Air conditioning||Bath||Built in wardrobes|
|Intercom||Internal Laundry||North Facing|
|Pets allowed||Secure Parking||Water Views|