2613/55 Wilson Street, Botany NSW, 2019
Generously proportioned, top floor east facing within the crafted Botany lifestyle precinct, Tailor’s Walk.
Impressive for its proportions with bright open plan living, a spacious covered entertaining balcony and sunny eastern aspect, this superbly presented apartment occupies a premier, elevated parkside position within the Magnolia building of pet-friendly lifestyle community that is Tailor's Walk, an architecturally designed urban village complex developed by Frasers Property in collaboration with reputable Richard Crookes Construction.
There is easy level lift access to 2 car spaces, 2 storage units and landscaped garden areas with walkways leading to adjacent parkland with children's play area and fitness equipment. Short stroll to local conveniences, transport & popular cafés.
- Tranquil parkside setting
- Sundrenched Easterly aspect
- Open plan living, reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Covered alfresco terrace, video intercom & lift access
- Caesarstone/Smeg gas kitchen, dishwasher
- Master bedroom w b/ins & ensuite
- 2 well appointed bathrooms
- internal laundry & ample storage
- 2 secure car spaces; 2 storage units
- Stroll to cafes, transport options & local conveniences
- Easy access to Sydney Airport, golf courses, parklands & beaches
For more information on this fantastic opportunity or if we can be of assistance to you with your own property needs, please get in touch with Simon Platt at The Property Gallery on 0422 289 400.
|FOR SALE||$870,000 - $890,000|
|Air conditioning||Bath||Built in wardrobes|
|Top Floor||Storage Cage x 2||Gas|
|Intercom||Internal Laundry||Eastern Aspect|
|Pets allowed||Secure Parking x 2||Parkland & Urban Views|