619/2D Charles Street, Canterbury, NSW 2193
Centrally positioned with every convenience on the doorstep.
Perfectly located with every convenience at your door, this spacious 2 bedroom security apartment offers a naturally sunlit northern perspective, generously sized open plan living & dining space, modern gas kitchen with quality appliances, stone benchtops and a sizeable covered balcony that captures a pleasant north facing outlook.
Perfect convenience as an inner-west living residence for owner-occupiers or a great investment for savvy investors in the rapidly growing Canterbury market, close to all the amenities including restaurants, cafes, Canterbury Plaza, Woolworths, Aldi, schools, train station and buses - everything you need is literally on your doorstep.
* Sun-drenched northern balcony with district outlook
* Spacious open plan living spaces, ample storage & internal laundry
* Modern gas kitchen with good quality appliances
* Two double bedrooms with built-in robes, master with ensuite
* Secure parking for one car, plus storage space in a sought-after modern complex
* Woolworths, restaurants, cafes, train station, etc are literally on your doorstep
For more information on this fantastic opportunity or if we can be of assistance to you with your own property needs, please get in touch with Simon Platt at The Property Gallery on 0422 289 400.
Proudly marketed by The Property Gallery - 0422 289 400
Sales - Rentals - Projects (across Sydney Metro)
|Air conditioning||Bath||Built in wardrobes|
|6th floor||Close to transport||Gas Stove|
|Intercom||Internal Laundry||North Facing|
|Pets allowed||Secure Parking||Ample storage|